10 Tips on Planning a Successful Disney Toy Story Birthday Party
Planning a Disney Toy Story Birthday Party can be lots of fun, if you can forget the stress involved in getting toy story party supplies! It seems kids have absolutely become besotted with the idea of a Toy Story party particularly after the release of the second part of the movie in 2009 in 3D. You know how it is when a kid sees his friend have a Toy Story cake and party and wants one too; dislodging that idea from that beautiful mind is as easy as convincing Buzz Lightyear that he is a toy! Just ask Woody.
Apart from the toy story party decorations, the beauty of the entire arrangement is in seeing the party in full swing and the kids having seemingly unending fun and then that sad look when it all has to end. I will share some tips on planning a successful Disney toy story birthday party with you.
1. Make sure that you are very familiar with the entire concept. If need be, watch both parts of the movie; the original and the second part. I even recommend asking your kid to tell you the story from his or her own perspective. This helps, trust me.
2. Choosing a venue for a toy story woody birthday party depends on the size of the party. If it a small party, your backyard (if it is not postage stamp sized) should do perfectly well. If it is a large party, you can hire a large venue used to host parties.
3. Make advance arrangements for the costumes to be used in the party. Of course, all other kids have to come in their own attire but then as the celebrant, you do not want your kid looking less outstanding than an invitee. Go for the best costume for your kid.
4. You can get coloring cards or outlines as part of the toy story birthday party supplies which the kids can color to suit their own image of their favorite characters. These can be gotten free online or for a small fee. That a small price for a talk of the neighborhood Disney toy story birthday party.
5. Make sure all the toy story movie party supplies like the birthday cake, the plates and other accessories like napkins all reflect the theme of the party. It does not necessarily have to be a Toy story cake or plate but make sure that they are cowboy or spaceship themed. This will be very important to the kids and the success of the party.
6. Prepare engaging games using toy story party ideas. This is the real fun part of the party. There are so many games that can be crafted from the Toy Story movie itself. Hunt and Find of a toy Buzz Lightyear with a special prize for the finder, racing cars with RC, Spacegun zappers are just a few of the games that can spice up the day and be remembered for long.
About the Author
Ron Goldman is co-founder of KimmyShop.com, a specialty e-tailer for TV and movie character merchandise. His store carries a wide assortment of items including bags, backpacks, toys, and party supplies featuring the likes of Caillou, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Disney Princess, Toy Story, and many more.
Toy Story Birthday!
Decopac Toy Story 3 Icon Birthday Candles
Create a Toy Story cake with these party candles.Disney PIXAR Toys Story6 Toy Story Party CandlesEasy to Use…
Le Toy Van Wooden Vanilla Birthday Cake Play Food
Le Toy Van Wooden Vanilla Birthday Cake Play Food…
Disney Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Mylar Birthday Balloon Bouquet
Five balloon bouquet. One supershape and 4-18 inch. All mylar. Balloons are sold uninflated. Can be filled with helium…
Pink 1st Birthday Polka Dot Candle
Includes (1) Pink 1st Birthday Polka Dot Candle…
Incoming search terms:
- toy story cakes philippines
- toy story party theme philippines